Okay, this is new to me, but for my readers I guess this is a way to turn you on to sites I like to read on a regular basis and don't worry they won't all be about garbage even though you know I love to rant about garbage! I have tagged these six blogs and to participate they can:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here are six things about me:
1. Even though I was an elementary school teacher for 20 years, I never really liked it because other people's kids aren't always so wonderful. You know this if you've thrown a birthday party or two right? I did it so I could be home with me son by 4:00 and during the summers.
2. I am very ambitious: I got married at 22, had a kid at 24, got a masters degree at 26, and bought my first house with my husband at 27.
3. My son and my husband are best friends and business partners. They are my heroes and have allowed me to finally chill out!
4. I love my cat and dog and love to hang out with them. They're laying all over me right now!
5. I really wanted to be a rock star or an artist and now I actually am an artist.
Enough about me! Here are some great blogs:
No Impact Man
This guy is living green in the city. A guilty liberal who swears off plastic, goes organic, becomes a bicycle nut etc.
Life Less Plastic
This blog is all about a gal who tries to live without plastic. It's really fascinating how much plastic we really use!
This lady writes about her life on a subsistence farm. She cans and has critters. It's like a blast from the past and very well written with lots of great pix.
I just like this kid. It's nice to know what the next generation is thinking!
The Offended Blogger
This chick is absolutely hilarious!
This a cool blog about the pagan lifestyle. Gotta have an open mind for this one, but it's always a good read.
So I hope you'll check these blogs out cuz I just love 'em!
Thanks to Flat Badger for tagging me. He has lots of cool film clips and interesting articles on his site too!